Buy Arava online
Arava is an immunomodulator drug that is mainly used to treat rheumatoid arthritis symptoms, including pain and inflammation, preventing the damage to bone and joint structure, as well as improving overall mobility and physical function. Arava belongs to pyrimidine synthesis inhibitor drug class, working by inhibiting certain enzymes which cause abnormal bone and joint tissue growth.
Arava may be used for purposes other than the treatment of RA: as an immunosuppressant, Arava is sometimes used after organ transplant surgery to decrease the risk of transplant rejection.
Arava has been extensively used since its discovery and approval by FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) in 1998, with multiple clinical trials and tests being conducted to further improve its effectiveness. Several of those trials proved that Arava is most effective when taken in conjunction with other drugs, such as some of the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents and/or low dose corticosteroids. Note that adding any drugs to the treatment with Arava is something only an experienced physician should do, if you think you may need additional drugs or medications to supplement your treatment, consult your doctor and ask for directions. As with all medications, Arava may cause dangerous drug interactions if used inappropriately.
The dosage on taking Arava should be directed by your doctor, it varies a lot depending on your current condition. Otherwise, you can check the medicine instruction sheet for exact dosing information.
Take a note of these general tips when taking Arava:
- Arava is taken by mouth with or without food, with a full glass of water to avoid stomach upset.
- It may take up to a month before you notice any improvement while taking Arava. Because Arava includes a bone damage preventive mechanism to its action, it is important to continue taking it as prescribed even if you feel fine.
- If you miss a dose of Arava, take it as soon as possible, if this happens within 8 hours or less from the time you were supposed to take another dose. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once to compensate for the missed dose.
Arava should be used with care, it is strongly advised that you contact your medical care provider before you buy Arava online or in your local pharmacy, it may be unsuitable in your current condition.
View over the basic precautions before you take Arava:
- You should not be pregnant or reaching to achieve pregnancy while taking Arava - it may cause serious damage or death to the unborn baby. Women taking on Arava treatment are advised to use 2 forms of reliable pregnancy control, as well as have negative pregnancy test results prior to taking Arava.
- You may be advised by your doctor to take frequent (at least once a week) blood tests to ensure Arava concentration is kept at normal levels, and it is well metabolized by the organism.
- Arava may cause allergic reaction - if you experience imminent symptoms (skin rash, swelling, itching), immediately seek medical attention.
It is not advised to take Arava if you have:
- bone marrow problems, weakened immune system, or a severely progressed infection of any kind;
- liver problems, disease or dysfunction, or abnormal liver function test results;
- a history of hepatitis B or C infection.