Celebrex is a multipurpose pain and inflammation relief medication; its primary uses include the treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis symptoms such as acute pain, inflammation and swelling. Celebrax also successfully relieves painful menstrual symptoms, muscle cramps and sprains, moderate to severe muscle or tissue pain, pain after surgery or tooth extractions. Rarely, Celebrex is used to reduce the number of colon and rectum polyps in patients with familial adenomatous polyposis. If you decided to buy Celebrex online to treat another condition which is not listed here, be informed that the list provided here is not complete; your doctor may prescribe Celebrex for other conditions.
Celebrex belongs to the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) and selective COX-2 inhibitor drug class, which works in a similar fashion as other drugs in this class – by blocking the production of certain enzymes, responsible for the stimulation of pain and inflammation reactions in the organism.
Depending on your condition, both physical and medical, you may need different Celebrex dosage. Before you buy Celebrex online, check which dosage per pill is suited for your situation. Below is the list of commonly recommended amount of Celebrex to be taken as per the treatment of different conditions:
- To achieve mild pain relief, Celebrex should be taken at lowest possible working dosage. Start at one 100mg dose, and if it does its job well, sustain it without raising. If you feel that 100mg is too much with your symptoms, try a lower 50mg or 75mg dose and see if it helps.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: The most common starting dose is 100 mg twice per day. Depending on how much the disease has progressed, and the severity of symptoms, your doctor may increase the dose up to 200mg twice per day.
- Osteoarthritis and Ankylosing spondylitis: The most commonly prescribed daily dose is 200 mg taken once per day. Again, this dosage may vary depending on your personal condition. Such traits as weight, age, medical history affect the dosage in its own way. It is strongly advised to consult a professional medical care provider for a dosage acceptable in your condition.
- Moderate to severe pain: The usual recommended dose is 400 mg as a single dose on the first day, followed by 200 mg once per day. Note that this treatment should not exceed a 7 (seven) day period, with the maximum daily dose at 400mg.
It is important not to break or otherwise divide pills to get the right dosage, it is preferred that you buy Celebrex online in the exact dosage you require (should you already be aware of it) or in the smallest dosage available per pill, to make dosing simpler.
To make sure you can use Celebrex safely, inform your doctor about everything you are aware of concerning your current medical condition. Take special note if you have or had:
- Any kind of allergies, specifically to celecoxibs or sulfonamides;
- High blood pressure, high blood potassium levels, a bleeding or blood clotting disorder;
- Heart disease, congestive heart failure, history of heart attack or stroke;
- Liver or kidney disease or dysfunction;
- A seizure disorder such as epilepsy;
- Pregnancy, or if you intend to become pregnant. Also, inform your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
In rare cases, Celebrex may cause heart or blood circulation problems such as heart attack or stroke, especially if used over long periods of time. Do not use Celebrex if you recently had a bypass heart surgery performed (coronary artery bypass graft), or if you have one scheduled soon. Seek emergency medical attention if you experience sudden chest pain, weakness and pain in the left hand and left part of the torso, shortness of breath, slurred speech, loss of balance or orientation, sudden loss of vision.